Approximately when does it start getting dicey driving across the Rockies on I-90, snowy pass wise? For a solo woman driver, 10 year old car, next week, is there enough difference re: easier and gentler routes between 84/80 and 90?
The benefit of I-90 is going through northern Nebraska to stay over with relatives.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.
- 2 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 3 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 4 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 5 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 6 I need help
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 9 Las Vegas TR
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 12 Travel Shenanigans
- 13 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 A Few days in Museums
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
Driving from Seattle area to Kansas City this time of year: I-90 OK?