we are visiting USA this June and are planning to drive from Lee Vining to Zion lodge.
Wanted some advice on the best route.I am assuming it would be about 8~9 hours drive.
Unsure about which roads to take.
Your help would be really appreciated. many thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.malemuscleshop.com/synoptic-boost/
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 A Few days in Museums
- 4 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 5 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 6 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 7 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 8 First time in the United States
- 9 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 10 3 days San Francisco
- 11 Vacations in New Orleans
- 12 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 13 travelling from Miami to New York
- 14 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 15 Las Vegas TR
- 16 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 17 natchez accommodation
- 18 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 21 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 22 New Orleans Vacation
- 23 natchez trace parkway
- 24 Our next summer trip
- 25 Restaurants - NYC Financial District