1) We are on a bit of a budget and have found a reasonable hotel in Winter Park for $150 per night but Denver has a Marriott for $80 per night. Would you suggest doubling your expenses for the convenience of staying in Winter Park?
2) How are the driving conditions between Denver and Winter Park? We are from the flatlands where the sun shines 365 .... are we ok in a rental car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL 1:855 :843:8475 Installati0ns Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt AOL CONTACT
- 2 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 3 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 4 4 days in San Diego
- 5 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 17 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 18 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 19 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 20 Big Sur weather in early December
- 21 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 22 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old