1) We are on a bit of a budget and have found a reasonable hotel in Winter Park for $150 per night but Denver has a Marriott for $80 per night. Would you suggest doubling your expenses for the convenience of staying in Winter Park?
2) How are the driving conditions between Denver and Winter Park? We are from the flatlands where the sun shines 365 .... are we ok in a rental car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY theater district restaurant
- 2 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 3 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 4 Big Sur weather in early December
- 5 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 6 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 7 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 8 Our next summer trip
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 12 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Dulles to BWI
- 15 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 16 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 17 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 18 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 19 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 20 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 21 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 22 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 23 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 24 Muir Woods - new rules
- 25 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant