I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 18oo :681:72o8 password reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h care!!
- 2 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 3 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 Christmas getaway
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Sjc Car Rental
- 8 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 9 [email protected]
- 10 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)