I am currently planning a trip to drive down the west coast of the USA in around 2 weeks during Spetember time. I was wondering if anyone would recommend if this is going to be enough time? I am planning on flying into seattle, renting out a car, driving down and finally flying out of San Diego. Please can you advise what are the must sees along this route (have already been to yosemite and Vegas so no need to go back to these places) and if two weeks would be enough time to cover possibly seattle, portland, coos bay, sacremeno, san francisco, monterey, santa barbara, LA and San Diego.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions or tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/trembolex-ultra/
- 2 How Booty Pop Makes Me Feel Good
- 3 tinnitus
- 4 Best Hunting Binoculars: Latest reviews & buying guides on best binoculars
- 5 Christmas getaway
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Sjc Car Rental
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 10 [email protected]
- 11 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 19 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 20 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 NY theater district restaurant
- 23 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 24 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report