We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bitcoin
- 2 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 3 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 4 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 5 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 6 Biogenic XR
- 7 Mold Removal Grand Island
- 8 Boost up your Body Harmones With Zyflex Testosterone Complex
- 9 Dulles to BWI
- 10 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 11 Our next summer trip
- 12 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Family winter holiday
- 15 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 16 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 17 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 18 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 19 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 20 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 21 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 22 Muir Woods - new rules
- 23 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 24 Padre Islands
- 25 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?