I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthprograme.com/biogenic-xr-reviews/
- 2 http://www.wellnesstrials.com/zyflex/
- 3 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 4 Water Damage Port Jervis
- 5 chau rua chen
- 6 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 7 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 8 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 11 4 days in San Diego
- 12 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 13 NY theater district restaurant
- 14 Family winter holiday
- 15 Trip to Cali
- 16 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 17 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 18 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 19 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 20 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 21 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 22 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 23 Big Sur weather in early December
- 24 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 25 Lake Quinault Lodge