My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Serenity CBD Oil - Increase YOur Concentration Power
- 2 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 3 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 4 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 5 Newport Beach restaurants
- 6 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 NY theater district restaurant
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 12 girls trip / oregon
- 13 Vegas in February
- 14 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Las Vegas TR
- 17 I need help
- 18 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 19 A Few days in Museums
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Travel Shenanigans
- 25 Mammoth Lakes in summer