My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Krasa Cream - The Exotic Skincare Miracle | Free Trial
- 2 Find This Christmas Best Flight Ticket Deals
- 3 Find This Christmas Best Air Travel Deals
- 4 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 5 A Few days in Museums
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 8 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 First time in the United States
- 11 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 12 3 days San Francisco
- 13 Vacations in New Orleans
- 14 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 15 travelling from Miami to New York
- 16 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 17 Las Vegas TR
- 18 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 19 natchez accommodation
- 20 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 23 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 24 New Orleans Vacation
- 25 natchez trace parkway