Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know anything about the Warrenton section of Houston, Texas? What kind of development is located there?

Does anyone know anything about the Warrenton section of Houston, Texas? What kind of development is located there?

Old Jun 1st, 2000, 08:07 PM
Cindy

I need to figure out what kind of development is in Warrenton, which is a section of Houston, Texas. Is it farmland? Residential? Urban? Office buildings? Local dump? Oil wells? Something else?

I know this is a weird question, but any information or description would be greatly appreciated.

Old Jun 4th, 2000, 08:07 PM
Rachel

Please E-mail me with any questions you have about Houston. My E-mail is Nott0(zero)[email protected]. I will be glad to help.

Old Jun 5th, 2000, 09:26 AM
Mom

Why is this model from England, via Florida trying to get everyone to email her? I do hope everyone restricts their replies to the forum.

Old Jun 5th, 2000, 09:44 AM
Cindy

Mom,

Sounds like you know something I don't know. Should I not reply to Rachel via e-mail?

Old Jun 5th, 2000, 09:48 AM
Cindy

Never mind, Mom. I found Rachel's other post. Rachel, if you are a Brit living in Florida, why are you responding to a post seeking specific info regarding Texas, and why won't you respond on this forum?

Old Jun 5th, 2000, 01:38 PM
JB

Cindy - good question for Rachel. I find it strange, too, that a "model" from England living in Florida would know anything about a section of Houston called Warrenton when I've lived here for 20 years and have never heard of this area. If I do find out anything about it, I'll let you know, Cindy, via the Forum.