I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTKODAK Techh care
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 Lutrevia - natural and organic body skin care cream
- 4 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 5 Find This Christmas Best Flight Ticket Deals
- 6 Find This Christmas Best Air Travel Deals
- 7 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 8 A Few days in Museums
- 9 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 10 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 11 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 12 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 13 First time in the United States
- 14 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 15 3 days San Francisco
- 16 Vacations in New Orleans
- 17 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 18 travelling from Miami to New York
- 19 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 20 Las Vegas TR
- 21 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 22 natchez accommodation
- 23 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 24 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 25 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help