We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Few days in Museums
- 2 travelling from Miami to New York
- 3 4 days in Miami
- 4 I need help
- 5 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 6 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 7 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 8 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 Travel Shenanigans
- 13 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 14 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 15 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 18 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 19 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 20 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 21 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas