Disney All Sports Hotel

Jan 18th, 1999, 07:49 PM
jj

Disney All Sports Hotel

Our family of 4 - 2 adults, 2 children are staying at the All Sports Disney Hotel the 1st wk of Feb. How cramped will it be in i room there for us for 5 nights? Should we book 2 rooms? Also how busy will Disneyworld be at that time?

Jan 19th, 1999, 07:06 AM
ilisa

The first week of February is a good time to go to WDW. Schools are in session, and you will be missing the Presidents Day weekend. Crowds should be at a minimum. I have not stayed at All Star Sports, but I understand that the rooms are pretty comfortable for 4 people. Email me if you want more WDW information.

Jan 20th, 1999, 11:01 AM
Ken

My family of 4 has stayed at the All Sports Hotel a couple of times. I will warn you that it is not the quietest of complexes. There are a lot of tour groups and school groups that stay there The rooms are fine and you probably won't spend much time in them if you are visiting the theme parks all day. Take advantage of the early entry deal that you get because you are staying on Disney resort property. You get early admission into select Disney theme parks on certain days and it really helps you escape the crowds.

Jan 20th, 1999, 08:47 PM
Vicki

From February 4-11 is the National Cheerleading Competition and the All Star Resorts are where the squads are staying. It will be very noisy and the squads will be practicing out in the open areas of the hotel area at all hours. I speak from experience. My daughter's squad has gone to nationals the past four years and will go again this year and this is the hotel they are staying at. Fortunately, as the squads lose out, the crowds get thinner. As for Disneyworld, it's a good time to go. Prepare for rain though, it has rained every time we have gone.

Search this Thread