I am not sure if i should pay $300 per person (4 of us... doest it really worth it???) or just stick to something like feeding dolphins at the SeaWorld... We have two kids: 6 & 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL -Technical Support -CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244- AOL-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 HP PRINTER 1800-681-7208 installations CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 3 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 4 Family winter holiday
- 5 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 6 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 7 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 8 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 9 4 days in San Diego
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 17 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 18 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 19 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 20 Big Sur weather in early December
- 21 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 22 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old