Discount Disney Ticket Providers

Oct 29th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Original Poster

Discount Disney Ticket Providers

Besides AAA, which other discount ticket providers are reliable and trustworthy to sell Disney tickets?
- undercover tourist
- bestofrolando

Any other recommendations on where to get Disney Discount tickets?
Oct 29th, 2010, 10:00 AM

try this:

http://www.mousesavers.com
Oct 30th, 2010, 12:48 PM

Yes...we have used undercover tourist several times with no problems. The best deal through them is with extra days and no expire. We have 5 days left on a ten day ticket we purchased a few years ago and hope to use it soon. The no expire part was verified last time we were at Disney.
Oct 30th, 2010, 01:45 PM

mommybryant: Up until a few years ago tickets never expired. If you purchased your tickets before then, they will honor them as not expiring. You may have purchased these tickets before the change. Anyone purchasing tickets from anywhere should confirm and have it in writing that they do not expire. It is possible they have an agreement, but I would be extra careful.
Oct 31st, 2010, 04:32 AM

We've used Undercover Tourist a few times and the service is great and very prompt. Sign up for the newsletter at mousesavers.com and when you receive it via email, click on the undercover tourist link included in it for an additional few $/ticket savings.

I'm not sure what Ann1 is referring to. You are still able to purchase tickets that never expire as well as those that expire 14 days after first use.
Oct 31st, 2010, 07:17 AM

Yes, you are correct. If you pay more you can get tickets that never expire. I'm referring to ALL tickets purchased before never expired. Now it's only if you pay the premium so that's why I question discounted tickets not expiring.

One more note is that if you are in the military or retired from the military, watch out for greatly discounted tickets. We purchased 4 park ticket for $99. last June. That ended in September, but periodically it surfaces again.
Oct 31st, 2010, 08:00 AM

Some Costco have discounted tickets as well. Usually east coast get Disney World and west coast Disneyland. Not all of the stores carry tickets so your mileage may vary.
Military as mentioned is the cheapest available that i know of.
You could also attend a timeshare presentation in Orlando once you get there if you are strong willed and have extra time...personally I would never do it.
Nov 9th, 2010, 07:01 PM

There are loads of counterfeit tickets on both ebay and craigslist. Buyer beware....Disney will not have sympathy for you if they are counterfeit. Having said that there are deals out there but its a gamble.
Nov 10th, 2010, 07:10 AM

bkeen, perhaps you could explain what that website has to do with buying Disney tickets on ebay?

I agree with what panhandle says about buying Disney tickets on sites like ebay or craigslist. Buyer beware and then some. Most tickets are non-transferable, and the buyer has no way of knowing if the tickets are legitimate.
Nov 10th, 2010, 08:19 AM

Don't buy ebay / craigslist tickets. If they have been previously used (1 day of 10 for example), the original purchasers fingerprint has been scanned and you will not get in.

Also, as others have alluded to, timeshare pitches will get you cheap tickets but you also get the hard sell for hours.

You're much better trying to save on other aspects of your trip (airfare, hotel) than risking your time and money to save a few bucks on tickets.
Nov 10th, 2010, 08:20 AM

BTW, sorry I couldn't provide you a better answer.