A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GOOGLE CHROME I855:570:1233 Installation GOOGLE CONTACT 24/7
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 5 Trip to Cali
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 8 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 9 4 days in San Diego
- 10 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 11 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 12 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 13 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 14 NY theater district restaurant
- 15 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 16 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 17 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 18 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 19 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 20 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Big Sur weather in early December
- 23 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 24 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 25 Our next summer trip