So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/awaderm/
- 2 Boost up your Body Harmones With Zyflex Testosterone Complex
- 3 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 4 Dulles to BWI
- 5 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 6 Our next summer trip
- 7 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 14 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 15 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 16 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 17 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 18 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 19 Muir Woods - new rules
- 20 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 21 Padre Islands
- 22 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 23 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 24 NASHVILLE
- 25 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way