We just booked a flight in and out of Denver, with accomodations at
a downtown hotel. Thing is, we did not realize how far d owntown is from the airport (almost an hour drive) and costly as far as cab fare, so we are thinking of changing the location.
Keep in mind we're basically looking to relax for a few days,
do some light shopping, and
take a day or two to see Boulder and Rocky Moutnain National Park
(with a tour grouop - no car rental).
So my question is, should we be basing ourselves somewhere other than downtown (to save on cost) if there is no actual need for me to be downtown for what I want to do?
Also, if any budget (under $100) accomdations can be recommended, that would be appreicated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 4 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 5 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 6 Christmas getaway
- 7 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 8 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 9 NY theater district restaurant
- 10 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 11 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Sjc Car Rental
- 14 Trip to Cali
- 15 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 16 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 17 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 20 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)