Just hoping to get some advice, tips and guidance on our future trip to the States.
This is our plan so far flying out of London for a 2 week trip on December 27th
London - Atlanta - 1 night pick up car
Drive up to the Smoky's for 2 nights
Then drive to Nashville for 3 nights spending NYE here
Then onto Memphis for 2 nights
Then onto Natchez for 2 nights
Then onto New Orleans for 3 nights
Then we plan to fly from NO to Miami for 2 nights then back to London
Firstly does this sound like an OK plan??
Or would you suggest missing out the smoky's and heading up past Chatanooga instead??
Anything we should see / do in between any of these stops?
Are we staying in some places too long / not long enough??
Great hotels / restaurant / bar recommendations all greatly received
We are really keen to take in as much live music as we can, so excited for this trip!!
I really look forward to hearing from you all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD $ renewal Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ BULLGUARD Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 3 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING
- 7 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 8 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 9 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 10 Trip to Cali
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 13 Big Sur weather in early December
- 14 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 15 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 16 Our next summer trip
- 17 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 18 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 19 Dulles to BWI
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 23 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 24 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 25 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!