Giving y'all a very rough outline for a 3 day D.C. itinerary. Input and/or suggestions would be welcome because I know my times and hours visited might be off here and there.
Arlington National Cemetery – 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
View All Monuments at Night after 7 p.m.
Bureau of Engraving and Printing – 9 a.m. - ?
White House Visit – 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Ben’s Chili Bowl – Lunch
Holocaust Museum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Museum of American History – 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Crime Museum – 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Ford's Theatre – 11:30 a.m. (Hour)
Newseum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
National Archives – 4:30 p.m. – Whenever
Capitol Tour – 9 a.m.
Supreme Court and Library of Congress Walk-Around till Lunch
Air and Space Museum 12 p.m.- 2-3 p.m.
Natural History Museum 2-3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family winter holiday
- 2 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 3 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 4 Dulles to BWI
- 5 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 6 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 7 Our next summer trip
- 8 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 12 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 13 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 14 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 17 Muir Woods - new rules
- 18 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 19 Padre Islands
- 20 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 21 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 22 NASHVILLE
- 23 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 24 4 days in San Diego
- 25 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?