I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888~260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 3 A Few days in Museums
- 4 I need help
- 5 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 6 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 7 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 4 days in Miami
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 18 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas