We are visiting Hawaii for the first time this summer, planning BI and Kauai. However, we'd really like to fit Pearl Harbor in but have no other interest in HNL. Since flights from the BI to Kauai stop in HNL, is it possible to book a morning flight BI to HNL, taxi to Pearl Harbor, and late afternoon flight to Kauai? This would be first week in July, don't know what kind of crowds we'd expect. I've heard there can be a long wait once you check in at PH so I'm concerned we might run out of time. Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.malemuscleshop.com/jacked-alpha-test/
- 2 How GRS Ultra Makes You Fit
- 3 Bed Bug Exterminator Phoenix AZ - Bee Removal & Termite Treatment Phoenix
- 4 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 5 Travel Shenanigans
- 6 I need help
- 7 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 10 day California Trip in July
- 10 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 11 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest