We are planning a trip to Paris and plan to spend about 4 days in the city. We have been there 3 times already and know their is plenty to see and revisit. We need a day outside of Paris before we head to Province. We have been in the past to Versailles.
I have looked at possible sites to visit as being Chartres or Reims. What does the FORUM consider the best of these two sites and other possible suggestions? We would appreciate your help. Many thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Serenity CBD Oil - Increase YOur Concentration Power
- 2 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 3 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 4 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 5 Newport Beach restaurants
- 6 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 NY theater district restaurant
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 12 girls trip / oregon
- 13 Vegas in February
- 14 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Las Vegas TR
- 17 I need help
- 18 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 19 A Few days in Museums
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Travel Shenanigans
- 25 Mammoth Lakes in summer