My husband and I have what will be around a 9 hour wait at the Orlando airport after we return from our cruise. Someone on another travel board had mentioned getting a day pass at the airport Hyatt. The website doesn't list prices just the specifics of what the pass entails. I was wondering if anyone knew of current prices for the pass. I saw on a tripadviser review from 2007 that it was $90, but I'm sure that's outdated. It sounds like it would be a relaxing way to kill time, just wondering if it's worth it.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Sur weather in early December
- 2 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 3 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 4 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 5 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 6 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 7 Our next summer trip
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 10 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 11 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Dulles to BWI
- 14 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 15 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 16 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 17 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 18 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 19 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 20 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 21 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 22 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 23 Muir Woods - new rules
- 24 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 25 Padre Islands