I will be travelling to Dallas for 3 nights in the coming weeks and I'm having trouble deciding between the Warwick Melrose Hotel and the Adolphus Hotel. From what I can tell, the Warwick has a superior location but I can stay at the Adolphus for half the price.
Most of my time will be spent shopping so I'm keen to visit NorthPark Mall (Neiman Marcus), Highland Park Village (Pockets), and the West Village, Couture Consignment, Gratitude Vintage Clothing and Stanley Korshak.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://geneticoreboostmale.co.uk/
- 2 Alpha Male Dynamics help to regrow your hair
- 3 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 4 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 5 Padre Islands
- 6 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 7 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 8 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 9 NASHVILLE
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 12 Muir Woods - new rules
- 13 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 14 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 17 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 18 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 19 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 20 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 21 Family winter holiday
- 22 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 23 Galveston
- 24 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot