Current Amazing race locales

Mar 22nd, 2006, 10:06 AM
jetset1

Current Amazing race locales

I'm much more into the show this month, mainly because the locations are more interesting to me. On a personal note, I have some Russian heritage and enjoyed the Moscow and Red Square, and Germany too, since I want to travel there to pay homage to my German ancestry.
What do you think about the contestants so far? I like some of the challenges better this season as well. J.

Mar 22nd, 2006, 01:43 PM

Here is the current discussion, http://fodors.com/forums/threadselec...2&tid=34775143

There is a new thread on the Europe Board for each week's episode.

Keith
Mar 22nd, 2006, 01:56 PM
jetset1

Thanks Keith, I did look for an original post this a.m. and didn't locate it amongst the first 50.
I wouldn't have thought of looking on the Europe board for one, though with the show's locations, it now makes sense. I did find the other one btw. J.

Mar 22nd, 2006, 10:41 PM

Last season seemed geared to things the younger kids could do. I like this year, but all the annoying teams are already been eliminated...what fun is that! All the current teams seam to really like each other and the hippies are so helpful to all.

I don't read the Europe board.

Utahtea
Mar 23rd, 2006, 06:53 AM

In my opinion, TAR is getting a bit predictable and routine. Although the current season is better than the family edition, it almost seems like a rerun. The people that come in first always get lucky with catching cabs or flights. If I were the producer, I would make the road blocks more difficult intellectually.