I would appreciate your ever helpful guidance for two couples cruising from Vancouver to Seward. The ship takes the Inside Passage.
Which is the best side of the ship to be on for the scenery? Is it Starboard (right side) as we head north... or is it the Port side (left side)? We think it depends if which shoreline the ships hug as they sail north. i.e. East side of Vancouver Island or west of the BC mainland coast. Your opinions please.
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PAYPAL 1:844:307:2790 Password Recovery CONTACT PAYPAL Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 NY theater district restaurant
- 4 Family winter holiday
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING
- 7 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 8 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 9 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 10 Trip to Cali
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 13 Big Sur weather in early December
- 14 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 15 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 16 Our next summer trip
- 17 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 18 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 19 Dulles to BWI
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 23 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 24 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 25 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!