My wife and I are retired and last winter decided to take up crosscountry skiing. We are obviously novices. Any suggestions for good places with fairly flat terrain in Michigan? We live outside Toledo, Ohio so we are not interested in going to far north for weekend trips. Anything within 150 miles?
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations canon Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
- 3 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 4 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 6 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 7 Where would you go in March?
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Spam meter
- 11 Southern Oregon route
- 12 A Few days in Museums
- 13 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 14 Booze & books in NYC
- 15 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 16 Road trip California
- 17 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 18 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 21 I need help
- 22 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 23 Expedia
- 24 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 25 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?