I'm really excited to be snowboarding at Copper Mountain the first week of December, the first day on the mountain being December 1st, 2017. According to the website as of right now (Nov 15, 2017) there are only 3 runs open, all 3 being of blue level difficulty.
Does anyone have any input on how many runs we should expect to be open as of December 1st based on previous history and the current weather predictions?
My bf and I are both beginners and expect to spend most of our time on the green, beginner level runs, none of which are currently open, but are mostly looking forward to experience a variety of runs that Colorado have to offer.
Being that our main reason to go to Colorado is because of the large resorts and getting to spend the 3 days exploring the mountain, I was a little discouraged to see only 3 runs open at this time.
Can anyone share any info on what to expect for number of runs, and difficulty level to be open the first week of December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to determine right selection of Online Cloud Backup?
- 2 10 day California Trip in July
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 7 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 13 girls trip / oregon
- 14 Vegas in February
- 15 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 16 I need help
- 17 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 18 A Few days in Museums
- 19 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 20 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 21 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Travel Shenanigans
- 24 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 25 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?