Is it OK to wear contact lenses while swimming in salt water? Would it be OK for snorkelling? I much prefer contact lenses to glasses and I have swum with my contacts in several pools/lakes without incident.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day California Trip in July
- 2 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 3 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 4 Newport Beach restaurants
- 5 I need help
- 6 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 7 4 days in Miami
- 8 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 9 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 10 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 11 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 12 A Few days in Museums
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 15 travelling from Miami to New York
- 16 Las Vegas TR
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 19 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 20 First time in the United States
- 21 3 days San Francisco
- 22 Vacations in New Orleans
- 23 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 24 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 25 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont