I am confused about the different Rennaisances in Orlando?? It appers that there are 2, one (approx.) 3 stars and one that is more like 4/ star quality. Which one is in front of sea world? Which is the one that is reviewed on Fodors (why are they both not reviewed? Are they both owned by Marriot? After 2 days of researching this hotel, I feel like I am going crazy
Thanks for any insight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/max-trim-fx/
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 4 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 5 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 6 4 days in San Diego
- 7 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 8 NY theater district restaurant
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 16 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 17 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Big Sur weather in early December
- 20 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 21 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 22 Our next summer trip
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 25 Dulles to BWI