It looks great and is only $125/night, right up my alley. I'd appreciate any input you might have regarding the pros and cons of the unit, complex, or area. This will be our first trip to Maui and are fishing around kind of clueless.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 2 I need help
- 3 4 days in Miami
- 4 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 5 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 6 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 7 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 8 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 11 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 Las Vegas TR
- 14 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 17 First time in the United States
- 18 3 days San Francisco
- 19 Vacations in New Orleans
- 20 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 21 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 22 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 23 natchez accommodation
- 24 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 25 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help