Comfort Inn Manhattan

Mar 20th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Original Poster

Comfort Inn Manhattan

Anyone stayed at the Comfort Inn Manhattan? We don't need fancy, just good locations, hopefully no bed bugs. Our problem is there are three of us (all women) and some of the places only have two in a room. We have a price of $180 first four nights and $206 plus tax for Friday, including continental breakfast. We will be there May 15 - May 20. Thanks for any info.
Mar 20th, 2006, 02:08 PM

More than one Comfort Inn in Manhattan - which one are you inquiring about?
Mar 20th, 2006, 02:12 PM

It's not what I would pick, but you read the reviews

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev..._New_York.html

If 2 of you are prepared to share a bed, you should have lots of options with rooms that have 2 queen beds.
Mar 20th, 2006, 02:58 PM

One of them is called, Comfort Inn Midtown and the other is Comfort Inn Manhattan. So I guess this is about the latter.

I'm pretty sure that Comfort Inn Midtown (i.e., the one on W46 that the OP isn't referring to) only has rooms with one bed.
Mar 21st, 2006, 03:17 AM

Well I spent some time looking for an alternative for you, and ya know what....they are NOT lots of options for those dates. Yikes.

So ok, that's a good deal but I still don't love the hotel. I saw the Salisbury on travelnow.com for $191.20/night. The Salisbury offers guests breakfast for $3. The problem is it didn't mention bed configuration, just said "standard room." The Salisbury's own website says no rooms available (they've sold them to bookers). I might phone travelnow. The Salisbury is a mostly suite hotel. It's on 57th st (near Central Park) in a much nicer location. Good luck!
Mar 21st, 2006, 03:54 AM

Have you bid on Priceline?
Mar 21st, 2006, 05:00 AM

I stayed here last June. The location is great for shopping and seeing the sights. I just had one bed in my room and it was tight but I was not in the room that much. It's fine...nothing special.
Mar 21st, 2006, 10:59 AM

I think I stayed at Comfort Inn Manhattan, I believe it was on 35th. Not bad, not spectacular. I thought the room was a decent size compared to some in NYC. Good location. The elevator made me a little nervous (so old.) But the front desk clerks were really nice.