My husband is going nuts trying to decide on an itinerary with about 9 nights in Colorado (driving from California) and 4 nights in utah, starting Aug. 22nd.
The primary focus is the National Parks and scenery with hiking (maybe light camping but probably cheap chain hotels).
Thanks in advance for any input. I have tried searching the site but I can read messages on Colorado in general as part of a 'tour' but not much relating specifically to Nat. Parks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 2 A Few days in Museums
- 3 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 4 December Sale on Decofest Curtains
- 5 Everything You Need To Know About GRS Ultra Reviews
- 6 Everything You Need To Know About GRS Ultra Reviews
- 7 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 8 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 First time in the United States
- 11 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 12 3 days San Francisco
- 13 Vacations in New Orleans
- 14 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 15 travelling from Miami to New York
- 16 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 17 Las Vegas TR
- 18 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 19 natchez accommodation
- 20 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 23 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 24 New Orleans Vacation
- 25 natchez trace parkway