We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 First time in the United States
- 4 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 5 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 6 Barru Urefe multinational oil and gas company
- 7 3 days San Francisco
- 8 Vacations in New Orleans
- 9 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 12 Las Vegas TR
- 13 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 14 natchez accommodation
- 15 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 19 New Orleans Vacation
- 20 natchez trace parkway
- 21 Our next summer trip
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 25 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?