Clinton Hotel- South Beach

Apr 15th, 2003, 10:47 AM
Original Poster

Clinton Hotel- South Beach

Hello,
I'm planning to stay at the Clinton Hotel in South Beach, and I'm wondering if anyone has any information on the hotel. What are the rooms like? Is it close to the action? etc.. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:59 AM

This hotel is a very recent opening-- I was in South Beach last July and it was still in renovation. It is on Washington, basically in the middle of everything. The website makes it look pretty snazzy, but bear in mind it's still a Deco-era building; the rooms will probably be pretty cozy (read "small").

I must remark that it's not in the "pretty" part of Washington (frankly, it's a commercial street with little charm), but the Hotel Astor is across the street, and that's a pretty deluxe property that always rates very highly, so there you go. It's two blocks from the beach, FYI. What kind of budget are you working with?
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:52 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the info! I really don't want to spend more than $150 per night. So far, this hotel had the best deal. We're going Memorial weekend, so the other hotel prices were really high.
Apr 23rd, 2003, 01:03 PM

The area is safe and right in the center of some great clubs and restaurants, so that's a major plus. The fact that it's so brand-spanking new is another. If you got a great deal for Memorial Day weekend, that's fantastic! You should have a wonderful time.

Search this Thread