We're thinking of taking a driving trip to Cleveland, mid-July, and I need some hotel, etc. advice.
We'll likely go to the ballgame on Friday night and the Rock and Roll Museum on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, our time is open.
Re hotels, we don't need anything fancy, just clean, safe and central. I can't remember where we stayed last time we were there (long ago) but the two that come up on expedia in my star-range and price range (thought I'd be happier to spend less) are Cleveland Intercontinental Suites ($153), Intercontinental Cleveland ($189). I haven't check the price yet but there's a recent very good thread that recommends the Radisson. We're also fine with anything like Embassy Suites, Doubletree, etc. Any suggestions? A good location (shops, restaurants, stuff) is really important to us.
We'll have a car but do like to walk. I'd be happy to have your suggestions re restaurants, too. Casual is a must since we're traveling in a teeny car and don't have room for lots of luggage so clothes choices will be at a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aol Supp0rt Contact 1~8OO~681:72O8 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Monterey Peninsula short-term rentals
- 3 New Orleans Hotels, etc.
- 4 Road trip California
- 5 Toronto GTG August 23-26 2018
- 6 Drive from SC to CO
- 7 Family New York Trip
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 Spam meter
- 10 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 11 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 12 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 14 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 17 Where would you go in March?
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Southern Oregon route
- 20 A Few days in Museums
- 21 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 22 Booze & books in NYC
- 23 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 24 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 25 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai