I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VERIZON @ I888 26O 29O9 password recovery CONTACT VERIZON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 NY theater district restaurant
- 4 Family winter holiday
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING
- 7 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 8 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 9 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 10 Trip to Cali
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 13 Big Sur weather in early December
- 14 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 15 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 16 Our next summer trip
- 17 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 18 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 19 Dulles to BWI
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 23 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 24 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 25 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!