Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://greentoneproblog.net/renux-garcinia/
- 2 Italian Provisions
- 3 Renux Garcinia Cambogia
- 4 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 5 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 6 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 7 New York in 5 days
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 girls trip / oregon
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Expedia
- 13 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 I need help
- 16 Vacations in New Orleans
- 17 4 days in Miami
- 18 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 19 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 20 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 21 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 24 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 25 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls