Our family ~ 10 adults is looking to spend 3 days around Christmas away from NYC. To avoid issues with snow, we thought of taking Amtrak north. We considered Quebec city but it is a pain to get to.
So we are thinking Vermont. We were is Woodstock last New Year's and it was deserted.
1) Beautiful Christmasy atmosphere
2) Activities (snow related - not big on skiing)
Thinking Montpelier, but could use some suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 पर्यवेक्षक SBCGLOBAL 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset SBCGLOBAL Tec*h care
- 2 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 3 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 4 Southern Oregon route
- 5 waterproof paint machinery for sale
- 6 cheap Full Hard Prepainted Galvanized Coil
- 7 oem 96207571
- 8 Plastic Parts
- 9 log cutting machine suppliers
- 10 High speed decanter price
- 11 Where would you go in March?
- 12 Road trip California
- 13 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 14 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 15 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 16 Booze & books in NYC
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 RV Grand Canyon
- 19 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 20 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 21 I need help
- 22 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 23 Expedia
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Oklahoma City to El Paso