We will be travelling with our 2 kids for a stay of 4-5 days in Chicago. They are 11 and 14. We are looking at the Trump and the Four Seasons. Can anyone provide any insight on either of these. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NASHVILLE
- 2 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 3 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 4 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 5 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 6 Muir Woods - new rules
- 7 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 8 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 9 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 10 meridian
- 11 4 days in San Diego
- 12 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 13 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 14 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 15 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 16 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 17 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 18 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 19 Family winter holiday
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA