Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 U.S.A AOL PA$Sw0rd Re$et C0ntact no @ I~877*255*1244 AOL Tec*h supP0rt 24/7
- 2 YAHOO PA$sword Re$et Ph0ne [email protected] I~877*255*1244 YAHOO Tec*h supP0rt 24/7
- 3 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 4 Hotel/Resort Babysitting Services - Have you used them or would you?
- 5 I need help
- 6 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 7 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 8 A Few days in Museums
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 travelling from Miami to New York
- 12 Las Vegas TR
- 13 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 14 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 17 First time in the United States
- 18 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 19 3 days San Francisco
- 20 Vacations in New Orleans
- 21 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 22 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 23 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 24 natchez accommodation
- 25 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
Hi All --