COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Cheap Hotel Rooms! 180096hotel (www.180096hotel.com) Anywhere! Always Available!

Cheap Hotel Rooms! 180096hotel (www.180096hotel.com) Anywhere! Always Available!

Old Apr 18th, 1997, 10:05 AM
john scully

Try this service for the cheapest hotel rates available! Can even get rooms on sold-out dates!

Old Apr 18th, 1997, 10:07 AM
dave hamlet

You're right! Its a great site!
I like it a lot!

Old Apr 18th, 1997, 10:09 AM
King James I

This is the easiest way to book I've ever seen!
How simple and friendly-- on a secure connection, too! Isn't technology amazing!

Old Apr 28th, 1997, 04:55 AM
IAN VARLEY

please provide details of the above offers etc and how to book - i am planning to visit Southern Florida- The Keys and Gulf Coast during the last 2 weeks of Sept. A seasoned Orlando visitor, this Brit is venturing further afield and would like any tips on where to stay and visit.
Any thoughts on an itinery most welcome.

Old Apr 28th, 1997, 07:02 PM
KSheely

I am looking for a hotel room in Williams, AZ for one night
in July for 4 people. Also, in or close to Sedona, AZ
for 4 people for 1 night.

Thanks

Old May 23rd, 1997, 06:42 AM
roth

I'm looking for an inexpensive hotel close to JFK Airport. (NY) We are scheduled for an 8am flight to Europe and thought it might be wise to spend the previous night close to the airport. Please include rates and proximity to airport. Many thanks in advance.