Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/invigoratex/
- 2 https://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/max-cbd-oil/
- 3 chau rua chen
- 4 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 5 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 6 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 7 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 8 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 9 4 days in San Diego
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 17 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 18 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 19 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 20 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 21 Big Sur weather in early December
- 22 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 23 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 24 Our next summer trip
- 25 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??