Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dulles to BWI
- 2 Our next summer trip
- 3 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 4 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 7 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 10 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 11 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 12 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 13 Muir Woods - new rules
- 14 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 15 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 16 Padre Islands
- 17 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 18 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 19 NASHVILLE
- 20 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 21 4 days in San Diego
- 22 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 23 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 24 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 25 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?