Click on above for pictures and descriptions
2.5 days-31 hiking miles-5000+ feet elevation gain/loss
Capitol Reef is probably my least favorite Utah NP to visit so far(haven't been to Bryce yet). However, definately was a nice spot with good fall folliage. Goblin Valley was fun place. Little Wildhorse Canyon was good. Great Gallery in Canyonlands was a lot tougher than I expected. I took my neighbor with me on this trip. This was my first NP trip without my wife or daughter. Was able to hike longer trails, but will probably never go again without them.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 3 Bend Testing New England
- 4 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 5 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 6 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 7 Best Employee Hours Tracker Software at Nominal Cost
- 8 Advice on Gateway2Morocco
- 9 I need help
- 10 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 Travel Shenanigans
- 13 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 14 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 15 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 18 4 days in Miami
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 A Few days in Museums
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 travelling from Miami to New York
- 25 Las Vegas TR