My Nephew is graduating from a music school in 2 weeks. The graduation will be held at Monona Terrace in Madison.
We are looking for a place for dinner before or after the graduation. He has only suggested 2 places, Tony Roma's and The Icon on State Street. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I figure there must be more places than this in Madison.
Any suggestions? There will be 7 of us, all adults. Nothing outrageously expensive but maybe something unique? Nothing wrong with chains, but we can get chain restaurants anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rapiture Muscle Builder really work
- 2 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 3 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 4 NASHVILLE
- 5 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 6 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 7 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 8 Muir Woods - new rules
- 9 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 10 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 11 4 days in San Diego
- 12 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 13 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 14 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 15 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 16 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 17 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 18 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 19 Family winter holiday
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA