we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.proofferz.com/zarrah-collagen-serum-reviews/
- 2 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 3 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 4 NASHVILLE
- 5 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 6 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 7 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 8 Muir Woods - new rules
- 9 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 10 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 11 meridian
- 12 4 days in San Diego
- 13 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 16 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 17 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 18 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Family winter holiday
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay