We're coming from TO 2nd week in May would like to spend the weekend in Carmel and the rest of the week in SF. Torn between L'Auberge or Hyatt Highland (was thinking it would be great to sleep at night and hear the waves) any thoughts? Also, I was going to do Sonoma instead of Carmel thought but I think Carmel is the way to go.
Open to ideas if I should be going or staying somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 3 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 6 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 9 Christmas getaway
- 10 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 13 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 14 Family winter holiday
- 15 Sjc Car Rental
- 16 Trip to Cali
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 19 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 20 4 days in San Diego
- 21 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 22 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report