Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 paypal 1844:307:2790 password reset CONTACT paypal Tec*h Supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 paypal 1844:307:2790 password reset CONTACT paypal Tec*h Supp0rt care 24by7
- 3 Garbage Truck Parts - Waste Equipment & Parts LLC
- 4 How to find the Best bridal shops in washington dc
- 5 Used Office Furniture Dallas - Liquidation Solutions
- 6 Squirting Dildos Pleasure Points
- 7 Lawsuit Advance Funding - Lawsuit Lending Now
- 8 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 9 New York City Acupuncturist
- 10 Rear Loader Garbage Truck - Big Truck Rental
- 11 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 12 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 13 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 14 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 17 NY theater district restaurant
- 18 Family winter holiday
- 19 Trip to Cali
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 23 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 24 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 25 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)